In 2017, we set out on a journey to put in one place high-quality content on giving, and prime your hunger to give with impact. We launched Giving Compass as an experiment. A little more than a year later, we’re excited to share with you what we have learned.
- Giving Compass is rapidly becoming a knowledge hub for philanthropy, with over 17,000 pieces of high-quality curated and original content searchable and served up to our audience. We are making significant progress toward our goal of being “better than Google” on any topic in philanthropy.
- You are coming to learn! More than 200,000 unique visitors came to tap into guidance for giving with impact, as well as to dive deeper into a range of issue areas, including disaster relief and women and girls.
- Through our partnerships, Giving Compass is able to connect you to an array of experts in the philanthropic space.
- The success of Giving Compass has spawned additional tools for donors including Giving Planner, a web app that allows donors to plan, track, and analyze their giving.
- Original content has allowed us to react to domestic and world events with sound, practical advice.
Read the full report.
If you are looking for more articles and resources for Impact Philanthropy, take a look at these Giving Compass selections related to impact giving and Impact Philanthropy.
Looking for a way to get involved?
Learning with others and benchmarking are key steps towards becoming an impact giver. If you are interested in giving with impact for Impact Philanthropy, take a look at these events, galas, conferences and volunteering opportunities to connect with individuals like you.
Are you ready to give?
If you are looking for opportunities to take action and give money to Impact Philanthropy, here are some Giving Funds, Charitable Organizations and Projects aggregated by Giving Compass where you can take immediate action.