Many community collaborative leaders readily acknowledge that a strong community partnership is needed to thrive, and yet most believe they have much to learn about ways to engage the community. This guide highlights approaches to engagement and shares a number of examples of how collaboratives are effectively engaging their communities.
This is a guide for collaboratives that say “yes” to the following questions:
- Do we aim to effect “needle-moving” change (i.e., 10 percent or more) on a community-wide metric?
- Do we believe that a long-term investment (i.e., three to five-plus years) by stakeholders is necessary to achieve success?
- Do we believe that cross-sector engagement is essential for community-wide change?
- Are we committed to using measurable data to set the agenda and improve over time?
- Are we committed to having community members as partners and producers of impact?
Interested in learning more about Impact Philanthropy? Other readers at Giving Compass found the following articles helpful for impact giving related to Impact Philanthropy.
Looking for a way to get involved?
Collective Impact is a fascinating topic, and others found these events, galas, conferences and volunteering opportunities aggregated by Giving Compass to be relevant for individuals with a passion for Collective Impact.
Are you ready to give?
Collective Impact is an important topic. Other members found these Giving Funds, Charitable Organizations and Projects aggregated by Giving Compass to be relevant to individuals with a passion for Collective Impact.