Giving Compass’ Take:
• Mambwe Chella, writing for WASHfunders, explores three hurdles that WASH innovators face on a daily basis and how to combat these challenges.
• How can you better support WASH innovation?
• Learn more about WASH tools for donors.
The road to innovation is not always an easy or a straightforward one. There are often steep curves, sudden turns, and even blind spots that catch us off-guard and discourage us along the way. In part one of this blog series, we tackled three myths surrounding innovation and we will now move on to explore three challenges faced by innovators in emergency Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH).
- The first challenge is the difficulty in understanding the problem.
- Another challenge faced by innovators in emergency WASH is a lack of encouragement.
- Even when innovators are being encouraged, they still have to deal with the attitude towards failure and the fear of it.
Read the full article about WASH innovation by Mambwe Chella at WASHfunders.
Learning and benchmarking are key steps towards becoming an impact giver. If you are interested in giving with impact on Natural Resources take a look at these selections from Giving Compass.
Are you ready to give?
If you are looking for opportunities to take action and give money to Natural Resources, here are some Giving Funds, Charitable Organizations and Projects aggregated by Giving Compass where you can take immediate action.